Lung deposit for refrigerating system
Lung tanks for refrigerating systems.
- It's a deposit totally built in stainless steel, it is used in the refrigerating circuits of the cellars to link the cooling equipment and the cooling jackets, it is used to store a sufficient amount of glicolated water that permits it to continue cooling the instalation during the stoppages of the cooling machine, avoiding having to put the machine into operation inmediately, reducing the frequency of starts and stops of the machine, favouring the energy saving and a less wear out of the machine.
- Every side in contact with the liquid is built in ST/ST sheet quality AISI 304.
- Enveloping isolated jacket with injected polyutherane thickness 50 mm
- Outer coverage with ST/ST 1,5 mm thickness, welded and polished
- 4 rear hoses to connect to the refrigerating circuit and to the coooling equipment.
- Interior dividing wall to separate the hot liquid from the cold one, obtaining a better performance of the system. .
- Top lid with automatic drainer (until 500 litres).
- Top lid of diametre 400 mm. with blowing tube (from 1000 litres)
- Interior valve for total emptiness of 1".