Isothermal deposit for stabilization in ST/ST 316 + inner jacket
Isothermal tank for tartaric precipitation in quality AISI 316 with interior jacket.
- Adequate to mantain the wine at low temperatures during the necessary time for the tartaric precipitation to take place.
- It has an inner jacket, where there is a mixture of anti-freezer which keeps the wine cool inside the tank, without the need of shaking it.
- Manhole entrance thermal insulated with a double door
- Top lid of diameter 400 mm. with security valve in ST/ST.
- Thermometre from -20 to +40ºC.
- Butterfly valve in ST/ST .DIN. Exit for cleans
- Butterfly valve in ST/ST DIN Exit for wastings
- Sample tap.
- Legs of 400 mm. until 4000 litres and of 500 mm for 5000L. and larger tanks
- Every side in contact with the liquid is built in ST/ST sheet quality AISI 316.
- Insulating envolving shirt with injected polyutherane with thickness 100 mm
- Outer coverage with ST/ST sheet with thickness 1,5 mm. polished and welded.
- Weldings totally polished and pasived both on the inside and on the outside.
|| Total height
|1.000 L||2.150 mm
|2.000 L||2.470 mm
|6.000 L||3.723 mm
|7.000 L||3.729 mm
|8.000 L||4.030 mm
|9.000 L||4.035 mm
|10.000 L||4.040 mm
|11.000 L||4.044 mm
|12.000 L||4.066 mm
|13.000 L||4.070 mm
|14.000 L||4.074 mm
|15.000 L||4.177 mm
|20.000 L||5.143 mm
|25.000 L||5.454 mm